A Data-driven Engagement Strategy to Drive Impact and Behavioral Change.
Carefully orchestrated measurement, communication and engagement strategies.
Commitment to strategic deployment of a robust engagement strategy is essential to reaching as many learners as possible, to change desired behaviours.
Our model mitigates some of the most common industry challenges faced by organizations launching learning programs...
- Low engagement / Program awareness
- Limited consumption and attendance or steady decline after launch
- Lack of clarity and transparency over success metrics
- Poor stakeholder buy-in
- Inability to demonstrate success
- Inconsistent approach across functions & regions
The 5 stages of the HF Symphony
The 3 Key Pillars of Digital Engagement
To effectively implement & sustain organization-wide engagement of digital content, the are 3 key pillars to carefully manage & monitor.